Mon, Nov 09|
AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING November 2020
Become Aerial Yoga Instructor, get your certification on one of the most beautiful island of the world !
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2020, 9:00 AM – Nov 14, 2020, 2:00 PM
Le Morne, Le Morne, Maurice
About the event
AERIAL YOGA teacher training is a 25h certification program which will give you knowledge how safely teach Aerial Yoga class with the hammock. The training combines the theoretical and practical parts and is validated by a final exam.
You will learn:
- base of aerial techniques, how to rig the equipment and adjust it for your clients and your work environment,
- design your own class for clients with different fitness levels
- assist clients of all body types and abilities
- acquire the knowledge of anatomy of the postures, how to guide your clients in and out of poses
- provide effortless decompression and alignment of the spine with inversion
- study how to use the support of hammock to make challenging yoga pose accessible
- acquire a knowledge of the suspended asanas and floating savasana
Once you are certified in Aerial Yoga you will be ready to successfully teach your own class with confidence.
Terms and Conditions:
· To maintain the highest level of training, and uphold established MindBodyAgnieszka standards, you must participate in a full training session (partial days will not be acceptable).
· Fee Includes: 25-hour training with Master Instructor and exam
· MindBodyAgnieszka does not require experience or instructor certification to participate in the training. However, you need to be aware, to pass the exam and become a certified instructor of Aerial Yoga, you must to able to properly present the postures that you will be teaching.
· You must to be in good health condition, if you have any specific health issues you need to consult it with your doctor before registering for training.
· You must be at least 18 years old.
· You are required to have your own insurance at the time of training.
If you have one or more of the following conditions, should not participate in training:
pregnancy, glaucoma, recent surgery, heart and blood pressure problems/illnesses, vertigo, osteoporosis, recent head injury, fainting, carpal tunnel syndrome, severe arthritis, sinusitis, hiatal hernia, disc herniation, recent stroke, cerebral sclerosis.
MindBodyAgnieszka requires a 30-day written notice of cancellation. You must submit the request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of training. Once received, a full refund, minus an administrative fee of $250.00, will be processed. No refunds will be given within the 30-day restriction.
If an unforeseen occurrence takes place, preventing you to attend your scheduled training, you will be permitted to participate in the next available date. This will occur only after the change has been accepted by MindBodyAgnieszka.
There is a possibility of accommodation, extra fees are applied. For more details contact email@example.com
- Ticket type